Friday, April 10, 2015


We are gunsmiths . . . We build firearms . . . Wisconsin Tactical was the brain child of my two sons and together they built a dream. The vision I like to say was conceived by fire and grew in the bowels of a fire storm . . . And then my youngest son died . . . And now I am driven to grow WITAC . . . We are gunsmiths . . . We Are WITAC.


Many say they're gunsmiths . . . And yet . . . Each day my guys surprise me. In the beginning we had good days and bad days. And now the bad days are usually the lack of communication. 

We started building AR's and slowly we took on jobs I thought were far over our head . . . Slowly we grew in expertise and abilities . . . My guys never settle, they never say no and WITAC is growing . . . Today we go much farther then most gunsmiths.

Hot Bluing, Parkerizing, Cerakoting, Hydrodipping, Engraving
Firearm restoration
Trigger Jobs, install sights, scopes
Machine parts, cut and thread barrels,
Building parts kits
Classes 

We build . . .
Suppressors
AK's
AR's, part kits . . .

Come see what we do . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment