Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Why buy a Barrett 50BMG

Wisconsin's Premier Gunsmith
 
 Why buy a Barrett?
Why not?  I remember my first shot with a Barrett as if it were yesterday . . . I was working a Deer Sight In for our gun club. We brought a Barrett just to have something to play with. Sitting at a table I put my scopes reticle on the black of the target . . . I squeezed the trigger . . . And my eyes closed . . . "What the hell", I thought . . . I looked to my sides, everyone seemed to be picking themselves up, dusting themselves off . . . I looked through my scope and the black of the target was gone . . . 
 
Everyone believes there's no place to shoot a 50BMG Barrett . . . The truth is, a Barrett is a destination rifle. Find a range, take a drive and see what a Barrett can do. At 150 yards, no drop . . . Probably no drop up to 500 yards. But what about a thousand? I don't know . . . 
 
There's always the desert . . . I wonder . . .  
 
 
Come see what adventures WITAC has to offer . . . 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment